First off... BLOOOOGGG! I missed you so!
Online games first. Bri forced me to play MegaTen. I have to say, I didn't expect it to be so fun. Just sitting down and chatting in-game is really therapeutic for me. Suicide runs are also fun. It was short but it was well worth the time.
Doing boss raids in GE is fun too. Sure, I died many times but it was well worth it. Not really game-wise as all we got are crap loots but the experience itself was new. It was fun winning in Team Arena as well. Too bad IAH's servers suck bad; we DC'd just when we were about to pick the loot(tldr; WE GOTZ NOTHING).
-------------------------------------------------
These past few days have been pretty fast for me. Just sitting at home doodling, daydreaming and resting. I don't really wanna have a change of pace. That'll come on June so I'm just enjoying what's left of my "alone time".
Speaking of "alone time", I seem to enjoy praying more when I'm alone. I feel better that way as I can pray/contemplate on my own pace. No need to hurry or anything. That just really makes me a big hypocrite. A REALLY BIG ONE.
-------------------------------------------------
On other news... I read that Jose left MT. Probably for good. I can't really comment on it much as I don't have any idea what happened.
My bestfriend also broke up with his long time girlfriend. I don't even wanna know how that feels. I don't even know what led to their break-up.
-------------------------------------------------
I love ranting on this thing. :D
Nonetheless! I shall get some shuteye now. Still have to accompany the said bestfriend to the mall later. He's getting his ears pierced and I still have to get some ID photos(and a headset with a mic).
Laters! Hugs and kisses!
PS.
Last line made me remember Nina.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment