Saturday, April 17, 2010

I'm pregnant!?


Picture does not belong to me. Credit for the picture goes to Helga Zimmerman of Slideshare

A few days back, I downloaded a powerpoint presentation of Paranoia Dolls. Today, Slideshare e-mailed me suggesting some presentations for me to download. The suggested presentations were entitled: "Barbie Collection 1", "Barbie Collection 2", "Barbie Collection 3".

It's not really all that bad. It's just... sure, I may love dolls but I hate Barbie dolls. Yes! Hate with a PASSION! Why? No reason. I just hate how they all always smile.

That's what's fun about dolls though. They'll never change their expression physically so you'll have to use your imagination to change it. I personally make stories out of my dolls then a few days later, I'd change their clothes and make another story. I wonder what my dolls think about me.

Alright, out of the doll world for a bit.

Today, I had vegetables. "Lumpiang hubad" really. It's delish! Mixed with some soda and I'm all happy. Bad thing? My tummy hurts now. I doubt it's the veggies so I'm thinking my hyper-acidity is starting to set in again. Yay to drinking too much soda!
Ugh... I really wanna reverse my digestion process now.

Anyway, I have to either sleep now and wake up early or pull an all-nighter to be able to go to the fish place. Choices, choices~

That'll be all for tonight. Ciao ciao! Take care and God bless.

PS.
Aren't the Paranoia Dolls just adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment