It's been quite a while since I posted here, huh? It's probably because I forgot I have a blog. Thanks to the BFF for linking her Y! stat to her blog because it reminded me of mine. :)
Me and my dad went to our aunt's place yesterday to do some stuff. My sister-figures were there and we ended up watching a few episodes of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.(from Season 1&2) and the movie 'Dear John'.
The last time I watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S., I was 8 years old. It never piqued my interest back then. Most probably because I didn't speak English very well when I was a kid(and not to mention I couldn't understand 'adult' jokes). Watching it yesterday was different though. You gotta love Phoebe for her childlike nature and right-on-time jokes(half of which are not-so-subtle insults). Ross is kinda funny and sad at a weird way. I like how he loves his baby and how competitive he becomes around Susan. We mostly watched the love story between him and Rachel though so I felt really sad for him. I wonder... will I become like him when it comes to love?
As for 'Dear John'... what can I say? It's a love story with a good ending. Not that I want it to end badly, it's just I really don't have a thing for love stories unless it's mine(gee! how self-centered!).
The most memorable part of the movie for me would be... when John's dad was in the hospital, John wrote him a letter and read it to him. That part moved me to tears. What? I'm a wussy boy. I don't want to lose my dad. I don't want to have anymore regrets when it comes to the people I love. Not after what I felt when my mom died.
Hmm... I wonder if I'll be able to dream about my mom tonight. Only one way to find out~ Take care everyone and God bless always!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment